Is torch browser safe, trust-able ? Here is Torch browser reviews. - NEPAL MONETARY SOLUTIONS (NMS)

Breaking

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Is torch browser safe, trust-able ? Here is Torch browser reviews.

There are many internet browsers and we choose internet browsers as per our requirements. We should also consider about internet browsers security and whether internet browser is trustable or not. Otherwise, we may be the victim and may incur the heavy loss. Let’s come to the point. Is torch browser trustable Actually I can’t say that torch browser is not trustable but there are few reasons which create doubt on trustworthy of torch browser? I found several torch browser reviews on the web that it is quite a doubtful browser and may contain malware. And for me. I couldn’t trust “torch browser” because when I installed and opened torch browser I got something which shocked me.

I saw that everything was same as google chrome browser that I was using i.e. my bookmarks, my saved passwords. I didn’t even sign in into any of the sites using torch browser but everything was saved in torch browser as in chrome browser without my permission.

I was scared and finally, I uninstalled torch browser and changed my passwords. You can watch screen recording for proof that it happened to me (torch browser cloned the chrome browser data).

Watch the video given below for proof as claimed above (skip video to 1:16 if you have read above texts, article)

No comments:

Post a Comment