Top 10 New Year Resolutions that you can make for better life - NEPAL MONETARY SOLUTIONS (NMS)

Breaking

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top 10 New Year Resolutions that you can make for better life


Wishing you all “HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017”

Let’s make new year’s RESOLUTIONS

First:  “ I will follow all the resolutions I made”

Second:  “ I will always target big and achievable dreams”

Third:  “ I will utilize my time to the fullest”

Fourth:  “ I will control my anger and sense of organs”

Fifth:  “ I will be polite to others and do respect others to get back the same”

Sixth:  “ I will stay away from rumors and unproductive activities”

Seventh:  “ I will always think of mankind before any other things”

Eighth:  “ I will always do my work with full effort and won’t quit until I succeed”

Ninth:  “ I will love people, not the things”

Tenth:  “ I will always maintain my inner peace”


No comments:

Post a Comment